Share the post "Alumni insider’s travel guide: When in Moscow"
Though Nargiz Sagitova (Les Roches Jin Jiang alumna, class of 2013) spends her days working as an Account Manager at Procter & Gamble’s Moscow headquarters, she finds plenty of time to explore her adopted town of Moscow. And, like any Les Roches graduate, she has a keen sense of quality service, exquisite views, unique atmosphere and excellent dining. Experience an insider’s view of Moscow by following Nargiz’s must-see guide, below:
1. Moskva city: Taras Shevchenko riverside (stunning view of the Moskva city skyscrapers, better to visit in the evening).
2. Sixty restaurant is a great option for dinner, located right at the top of one of the towers.
3. 22 Sky Lounge also shares one of the best views in Moscow from the 22nd floor at Neskuchnyi Garden and Gorky Park (best to see in spring-summer). It is a nice place to have lunch
4. Sparrow Hills (Vorobyovi Gori) is one of the highest points in Moscow with breathtaking view of the whole city (Not far from 22 Sky Lounge)
5. Patriarch Ponds is right in the heart of Moscow – it is a place for people with refined taste, featuring nice restaurants and bars (suitable for breakfast, lunch or dinner). It has unique architecture and it’s a pleasant place to walk around and feed ducks. Recommended places: Pinch restaurant, Keanu Bar, Uilliam’s restaurant, Saxon+Parole restaurant and for desserts: I love Cake Café.
6. Don’t forget Red Square, where you can visit O2 Bar at the rooftop of The Ritz-Carlton hotel. Here you will find a beautiful view and delicious cocktails!
You must be logged in to post a comment.