Share the post "22 signs you are a Les Roches Student"
Bachelor in hospitality management student and guest blogger Mathilde Marie Urena identifies 22 signs that you belong to Les Roches family. What do you reckon? Pretty accurate? Join the discussion on Google+
1. Your class pictures could be used for an advertisement against racism
And I’m not even talking about your school’s official pictures…
Les Roches, The world is here.
2. You know swear words in at least 5 languages
(you might as well learn nice words but… well…)
3. You can always find travel partners…
A les Roches Crew at the Full Moon Moon Party in Koh Phangan, Thailand
4. …and a personal network for Couch surfing in so many places
5. Going skiing before/after class doesn’t surprise anyone
6. You might have lost some behavior points for partying in your room after 10pm but, after all, it was worth it
7. Wearing a suit became so natural you could even go to sleep in one…
8. You have some amazing but painful memories to accompany your amazing set of Swiss knives from your Kitchen semester
Introducing: the “finger condom” – work safely without infecting the food after you’ve cut yourself!
9. You are willing to queue, if only to enjoy CDV’s lunch barbeque on Wednesdays
10. For you, ‘Wednesday night’ rhymes with ‘Latino night’
11. You had to taste wine at 8 am for school purposes
12. For you, going to PPs doesn’t mean you’re going to the toilet
13. Working as an extra is a lot of fun when you have other Les Rochians with you (and it’s pretty good money!)
Banquet: La Nuit des Neiges 2015, Crans Montana
14. If you want to eat genuine international food, your friends can cook it better than all the restaurants around
15. The best night of the semester is Cultural night and you are willing to stay on your computer on a Friday night to make sure you get a ticket!
16. You have a Onesie and will probably use it as pajamas? Or on Mufti day?
Funky Fur Challenge, a ski & Snowboard competition organized by the school in winter where everybody wears costumes to compete or simply cheer others along and have a lot of fun!
17. …and you know how to keep it classy – always
18. You have face-to-face interviews with companies from all over the world in your own campus (Industry Relations department, thank you!!!!)
19. Your pool parties have a mountain view
And they’re pretty dope!
20. Your campus director rocks, literally
Mr Taylor, campus director, rocking cultural night 2015.1
21. You can never get tired of this view, from your room, the classroom, and pretty much anywhere around…
Student accommodation balcony view
22. And last but not least, you say you can’t wait to graduate but we all know you are going to miss this place way too much!
Don’t get me wrong there is much more than that but let’s stick to 22.
Big thanks to all the students helping me to collect funny pictures of typical Les Roches moments!
Mathilde Marie URENA
You might also be interested in:
– 5 signs that you have studied abroad
You must be logged in to post a comment.