We want to ensure you submit the best application possible. For this reason, during the application process, an Education Counselor may get in touch in order to offer assistance. Only when you are happy with your application will it be passed onto the Admissions team for consideration.

How to apply?

les-roches-application-procedure

 

Choose your campus

1 SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION – 12 to 16 WEEKS BEFORE THE PROGRAM STARTS
Due to a high demand for places, we strongly recommend that you apply as early as possible before your intended start date.

Please go to the application form:

APPLY ONLINE   APPLY OFFLINE

        > Signatory Letter*

*Applicable for students following the Apply Online option

Application fees

Please click here to pay the application fee of CHF 250.

Required documents for the admission assessment

> CV/resume (if required)
> Motivation letter
> Reference letter (for master’s degree applicants)
> Passport(s) copy

Academic records

We will require a copy of your secondary education diploma or undergraduate degree and transcripts with courses completed and grades received. Provisional transcripts are acceptable for students who have not yet completed their studies and should show the last three years’ results. The transcripts should show all grades received, an explanation of the grading system in English or French and the estimated date of completion.

A Note About Proof of English

The admissions assessment interview allows us to assess a candidate’s English proficiency when the official certificate is not yet available. However, all candidates who require proof of English language level will be required to submit their certificate as it will often be required for the visa process.

 


2 PREPARE FOR YOUR ADMISSIONS ASSESSMENT – WITHIN 2 DAYS OF SUBMITTING YOUR DOCUMENTS

You will be contacted to schedule your admissions assessment.
For BBA applicants, this two-step process will include a written exercise and interview.

If you interview is successful, your file will be moved to Admissions for final evaluation. You may, however, be required to submit some missing documents to your Educational Counselor that were not required for the interview but are needed now, such as:

Financial sponsor letter
Parental consent and declaration form (for students under the age of 18)
Post study statement (for non Europeans only)


3" RECEIVE A LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE – WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS

If your application is successful, you will receive:

> Letter of Acceptance
> Invoice for semester
> Welcome booklet
> Attestation for Visa request (if required)
> List of any missing documents such as:

  • Final transcripts
  • Final Diplomas / Degrees
  • Proof of English

“4" CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE – WITHIN 15 WORKING DAYS

To confirm your place at Les Roches, you must make a pre-payment of your tuition fees as outlined in the invoice.

Please submit any additional documents outlined in your Letter of Acceptance as soon as they become available.


“5" PRE-ARRIVAL SUPPORT UNTIL YOUR PROGRAM STARTS

To help you prepare for your program, we offer:

> Visa support services
> Arrival information
> Campus guide
> Student life webinar
> Facebook group for new students

To learn more, please click here.


6 ARRIVE ON CAMPUS

On official arrival days, we will welcome you with:

> Airport pick-up
> Check-in and registration
> Induction and welcome events

1 SUBMIT YOUR APPLICATION – 12 to 16 WEEKS BEFORE THE PROGRAM STARTS
Due to a high demand for places, we strongly recommend that you apply as early as possible before your intended start date.

Please go to the application form:

APPLY ONLINE   APPLY OFFLINE

 

Application fees

Please click here to pay the application fee of EUR 250.

Required documents for the admission assessment

> CV/resume
> Motivation letter
> Passport(s) copy

Academic records

We will require a copy of your secondary education diploma or undergraduate degree and transcripts with courses completed and grades received. Provisional transcripts are acceptable for students who have not yet completed their studies and should show the last three years’ results. The transcripts should show all grades received, an explanation of the grading system in English and French and the estimated date of completion.

A Note About Proof of English

The admissions assessment interview allows us to assess a candidate’s English proficiency when the official certificate is not yet available. However, all candidates who require proof of English language level will be required to submit their certificate as it will often be required for the visa process.

 


2 PREPARE FOR YOUR ADMISSIONS ASSESSMENT – WITHIN 2 DAYS OF SUBMITTING YOUR DOCUMENTS

You will be contacted to schedule your admissions assessment.
For BBA applicants, this two-step process will include a written exercise and interview.

If you interview is successful, your file will be moved to Admissions for final evaluation. You may, however, be required to submit some missing documents to your Educational Counselor that were not required for the interview but are needed now, such as:

– Financial sponsor letter
– Parental consent and declaration form (for students under the age of 18)


3" RECEIVE A LETTER OF ACCEPTANCE – WITHIN 10 WORKING DAYS

If your application is successful, you will receive:

> Letter of Acceptance
> Invoice for semester
> Welcome booklet
> Attestation for Visa request (if required)
> List of any missing documents such as:

  • Final transcripts
  • Final Diplomas / Degrees
  • Proof of English

“4" CONFIRM YOUR ACCEPTANCE – WITHIN 15 WORKING DAYS

To confirm your place at Les Roches, you must make a pre-payment of your tuition fees as outlined in the invoice.

Please submit any additional documents outlined in your Letter of Acceptance as soon as they become available.


“5" PRE-ARRIVAL SUPPORT UNTIL YOUR PROGRAM STARTS

To help you prepare for your program, we offer:

> Visa support services
> Arrival information
> Campus guide
> Student life webinar
> Facebook group for new students

 


6 ARRIVE ON CAMPUS

On official arrival days, we will welcome you with:

> Airport pick-up
> Check-in and registration
> Induction and welcome events