Les Roches partners with hotels and hospitality companies to design and deliver customized programs that address company-specific challenges, and help in bringing about transformational changes in the organization whether these are related to operations, customer focus or strategic business management.
Solutions are directed towards employees at all levels of the organization, from entry-level through to managerial and executive.
Les Roches has:
- Over 90 highly qualified and experienced faculty, with expertise across various disciplines relating to operational and strategic issues within the hospitality and service industries.
- The model combines theoretical sessions and experiential learning centred on the day-to-day operations and services in the hospitality world.
- We mobilize a team that can work closely with you to build the best solution addressing your specific challenges and meeting your expectations to achieve excellence. We walk through the following key milestones process with you:
- First, we hold an open dialogue with you to develop our understanding of your organization, your corporate culture, the business goals, your challenges and program objectives. We develop an in-depth needs analysis
- Second, we engage in a collaborative planning process to develop a customized program to effectively address your needs and deliver the desired outcome
- Third, our experienced educators and trainers deliver the program to ensure that the key stakeholders understand and take ownership of the challenges and the solutions
We are open to hear from you. Should you have specific challenges and would like to explore the opportunity to partner with Les Roches for tailor-made solutions, please contact us.
Swiss Hospitality Applied Research Unit (SHARE)
SHARE focuses on the economic, environmental and social dimensions of the world of hospitality. The Unit fosters research collaboration and knowledge exchange within the industry, through applied research, to enhance creativity and reveal new business opportunities.
SHARE drives projects in collaboration primarily with hospitality-focus organizations, tourism destinations, hotels and services industry businesses. The unit also elaborates comparative studies that analyze Swiss hospitality policies and practices in an international context.
We welcome and carefully consider specific requests for collaboration on applied research projects.
- Hotel, Event and Restaurant Management
- Marketing Strategies for Hospitality
- Food and Beverage Operations (Trends, Equipment, Design, Safety)
- Consumer Behavior
- Gastronomy and Culinary Arts
- Human Capital
- Sustainable Development and Management Practices in the Hospitality Industry
- Hospitality Education
- Hospitality Trends
- Information and Communication Technologies for Hospitality
- Host and Guest Interactions
- Academic Research and Publications
- Case Studies
- Action Research (Identify, evaluate, and propose solutions for diverse business challenges)
- Project Development
- Market Research
- Feasibility Studies and Scenario Development
- Customised Solutions Based on Rigorous Research
Portfolio of collaborations:
- Mandarin Oriental Bangkok
- Hôtel de Crillon Paris
- Connaught Hotel London
- Municipality of Chamoson
- Beau-Rivage Palace Lausanne
- Canton of Valais
- Sion Airshow
- Municipality of Montana
- Zinal Remontées Mécaniques
- Hotel Guardia Golf, Crans-Montana
- Dr Bruno Eeckels
- Mr Philippe Krenzer
- Dr Alain Imboden
- Dr Dimitrios Diamantis
- Dr Ewa Mottier-Lesznor
- Dr Thomas Marshall
- Dr Robert Lewis