OPEN DAYS AT LES ROCHES
Les Roches holds Open Days during which candidates and their family are invited to visit the campus, attend a presentation and meet other students, faculty and the management of the school.
The objective is to make you discover "the Les Roches Way of Life" and understand better our mission, our education ethos and see by yourself the study and living environment of our students.
Do not miss the next Open Day:
- Friday, 21st February 2014
- Friday, 14th March 2014
- Friday, 25th April 2014
PROGRAM OF THE DAY:
|12h||OFFICIAL WELCOME TO LES ROCHES
- Lunch buffet prepared by our students
DISCOVER THE EXCITING WORLD OF HOSPITALITY
- Quick introduction of the Hospitality Industry
- Presentation of our academic programs
- Students' personal experiences at les Roches Bluche
LES ROCHES IN ACTION
- Experience Les Roches through a guided tour of the campus
THANK YOU AND CLOSING APERITIF
- Management, educational counselors, students and faculty will be pleased to answer all your individual questions
- A shuttle service will be available from Montreux train station at 10:15.
The shuttle will leave the campus in Bluche at 16:30.
- A maximum of 3 guests are allowed (1 candidate + 2 parents).
- Due to limited space, please note that registration for the Open Day and for the shuttle service is compulsory.
For more information, please contact : email@example.com
or contact us at tel: +41 (0)21 989 26 44
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management
Rue des Moulinettes 2
CH - 3975 Bluche / Crans-Montana
View Larger Map