12h – OFFICIAL WELCOME TO LES ROCHES
- Lunch prepared by our students
13h30 – DISCOVER THE EXCITING WORLD OF HOSPITALITY
- Brief introduction to the hospitality industry
- Presentation of our academic programs
- Students’ personal experiences at Les Roches Bluche
14h45 – LES ROCHES IN ACTION
- Experience Les Roches through a guided tour of the campus
15h45 – THANK YOU AND CLOSING APERITIF
- Management, educational counselors, students and faculty will be pleased to answer all your individual questions
- A shuttle service will be available from Montreux train station at 10:15.
- The shuttle will leave the campus in Bluche at 16:30.
- A maximum of 3 guests are allowed (1 candidate + 2 parents).
- Due to limited space, please note that registration for the Open Day and for the shuttle service is compulsory.
For more information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at tel: +41 (0)21 989 26 44