Admissions Requirements for Transfer Students
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management recognizes credits earned at other accredited institutions and transfers are welcome.
Transfer students are required to complete 50% of the program (at least two academic semesters and one internship) through Les Roches to receive its degree.
Hospitality is a specialized field of education, students who have not completed core courses such as Food & Beverage Administration, Craft Based Learning in Kitchen & Service and Rooms Division may have to satisfy these requirements through a bridging semester, additional courses, or exams.
Transfer candidates are required to submit the following documents to be evaluated by the registrars for academic placement.
Required documents for Credit Transfer Evaluation
- Copies of your diplomas and transcripts which clearly state all the courses you have taken and the grades you have achieved.
- Course descriptions: An official copy of course descriptions for all courses you have taken
- Copies of work/internship certificates
- An updated copy of your CV.
- A motivation letter (signed and dated) explaining why you want to study in Les Roches, Switzerland.
- Proof of English: If English is not your mother tongue, or if you have not spent at least 3 years in an English speaking school, please enclose a copy of one of the following:
TOEFL: minimum score 550 or 213 for the new computer scoring system or 79-80 for the internet based test. The TOEFL testing code number for Les Roches is 9827.
Cambridge First Certificate Exam (FCE): Grade A or Cambridge Advanced Exam (CAE): grade C.
I.E.L.T.S. minimum overall band of 5.5 with at least 5.0 in each sub-category.
All English certificates must have been issued in the last 12 months prior to admission.