How to Apply
Before you start your online application, please read the instructions carefully.
We want to ensure you submit the best application possible. For this reason, during the application process, an Education Counselor may get in touch in order to offer assistance. Only when you are happy with your application will it be passed onto the Admissions team for consideration.
To start your application, please fill in the details on page 1 (‘Start an online application`). You will then be sent a username and password which you will need in order to complete your application.
Please use your own private email address. Do not use the email account of another person. Les Roches Admissions Office will send all correspondence during the admissions and selection process to the email address you provide.
If you need to interrupt your application process at any stage, press the `Save` button at the bottom of the page, and your data will be stored for when you return to it.
For undergraduate students:
Once you have submitted your application documents we will contact you to arrange a compatibility assessment. This assessment allows us to learn more about your profile, your interests. The compatibility assessment will either take place face to face in your home country or via phone or Skype.
Steps in the Application Process
- Using the username and password we send you, fill out the online application form.
- On pages 1-4, you will be requested to fill out personal details.
- On page 5, you will be requested to submit a set of documents electronically via the ‘Choose File’ tab. Some uploads are deferrable, but you will need to state the date by which you will upload them. Please use the templates provided below for support documents.
- You need to fill in all mandatory fields (marked with a red asterisk) before you can officially submit your application.
- Submit your application by clicking on ‘Submit Application’ located at the bottom of the page.
- Pay your application fee. Download the credit card form, complete, and email to email@example.com
To access the online application click on the link below: