NEW ENGLAND ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOLS & COLLEGES
Les Roches International School of Hotel Management is accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges, Inc. (NEASC) through its Commission on Institutions of Higher Education.
The New England Association of Schools and Colleges, one of six regional accrediting bodies in the United States, is a voluntary, non-profit, self-governing organization having as its primary purpose the accreditation of educational institutions. Through its evaluation activities, carried out by six commissions, the association provides public assurance about the educational quality of those schools and colleges that seek or wish to maintain membership, which is synonymous with accreditation.
Inquiries regarding the accreditation status by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges should be directed to the administrative staff of the institution. Individuals may also contact:
Commission on Institutions of Higher Education
New England Association of Schools and Colleges
209 Barlington Road
Bedford, MA 01730-1433
(00) 1 781 2710022
E-mail: [email protected]
Website : www.neasc.org
DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - STATE OF VALAIS
In 2002, the Education Department of the Canton of Valais recognized Les Roches as having degree-awarding status.
Les Roches is certified B Corporations
B Corporations are certified by B Lab, a non-profit organization, to meet rigorous standards of social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
The following agencies also recognize the school:
- Council on Hotel Restaurant and Institutional Education (CHRIE - USA) and EUROCHRIE (Europe)
- International Association of Hospitality Management Schools (IAHMS)
- Association of Swiss Chefs
- Association of Directors of Hotel Schools (EUHOFA)
- The Leading Hotel Schools in Europe (EURHODIP)
- European Council on International Schools (ECIS)
- Swiss Association of Maîtres d’Hôtel
- International Hotel & Restaurant Association
- Council of International School (CIS)